Thursday, August 27, 2009

rainy day

The weather was messed up today. The wind was so strong I actually heard the rat in the attic cry in terror. Almost made me think it was cute despite it wanting to eat my face/off in my sleep.

So today was mostly a fail, but I did have two ideas, neither of which involve spelling Wanganui correctly.


1.Rakish Charms - those stupid little charm bracelets people have, why don't they make them shaped like garden rakes? Then you could buy rakish charm.

2.Indie quotes - everybody knows Churchill/Lincoln/Kerouac* said cool shit but I want to know an historical figure's unknown quote and be cooler than everybody else by quoting it.

"We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us." - Winston Churchill

pretty cool, I'll say that next time somebody's redecorating and when they ask who said it I'll be all like "What don't you know?" "Haven't you heard of Winston?" "Yeah it's a pretty unknown quote of his, yeah I liked it awhile ago"

*I want to battle rap him. All the best words rhyme with Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment

older folder